Wednesday 6 May 2020

NEXT WEEK_MAY 11 to MAY 14 MAY_SPEAKING PRACTICE_ONLINE CLASSES

MONDAY/TUESDAY

I will ask you to do monologues about unit 9: Houses and the household chores.

I would like you to do the same as this week and divide the class into groups of 4 students.
Every 30 minutes 4 students will join the session.

As soon as you leave the session, you could possibly contact your classmate and keep on talking about your task as well as your organisation. I'm sure you will all benefit from that.

WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY

I will ask you to carry out interactions about Unit 9
Living together, choosing the right place and doing the housework.

I would like you to divide the class into groups of 4 , so you will get the chance to listen to your classmates as well, which I think is really beneficial. Every 30 minutes 4 students will join the session. As soon as you leave the session, you could possibly contact your classmate and keep on talking about your roles as well as your organisation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment